Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Just Say No

[I'd be having a heart attack]

Ruru the Cat here.  What is it with dogs and water?  You put them in a bath, and they're not happy, but they don't try to kill somebody.  I would.  But you get them near a pool, and they actually JUMP in.  My dumb dog's baby sister does it.  I hear they put her on this floaty thingy and she hops right in, like she's some kind of funny-looking fish.  

[Run, Bean, Run!]

Last year, my person or her brother would get my dumb dog, Bean, anywhere near that pool, and he'd hop right in to get to his person.  He'd SWIM.  I don't get it.  Water is the very devil, even worse than a dog.  The stuff can kill you.   Did you know that?  My person used to take delight in bathing us cats.  It was twisted and just WRONG.  I'm so glad she got that out of her system.  
[Humans and water.  Go figure.]

See, humans are worst of all.  They put water in pools and tubs and such and intentionally get in.  They CHOOSE to get wet.  Like, on purpose.  They seek out places to get into actual water, especially this time of year.  I know, I know, it's hard to believe.  I don't understand that at all.  The only thing water is good for is to drink, and I'd pass it up entirely if people would just give me milk like good boys and girls.  Just say NO to water.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment