Monday, May 31, 2021

I just Can't

[A new enemy]

Ruru: 
Ruru the Cat here.  I just can't.  I can't.  Seriously.  I've blogged about, ranted about, talked nonstop about loathing kittens.   Everything about kittens.  You know how I hate kittens.  EVERYONE knows.  But now, they want me to think there aren't any new ones here.  They've locked 'em away, tried to keep 'em silent.  BUT I KNOW THEY'RE HERE.  Two new ones.  We already have six cats,  most of which I did not, do not, approve of, three of which are kittens or close enough.  Come on, tell them they can't do this. 

[The annoying dog.]

Bean: 
Yay for new kittens!  Can I play with them?  I like to chase kittens.  They're wonderful!  My best friends are kittens.  

[The even more annoying kitten.]

Wren: 
They have food in there.  Can I get in there and play with them?  And steal their food?  

Other cats: 
Whatever.  As long as we get fed. 

Ruru: 

Seriously?  That's it?  Nothing else?  Bah.  What good are you?  I just can't deal with this.  My house.  My rules.  Just hope they won't stay for long. 




No comments:

Post a Comment