Monday, May 24, 2021

Better You than Me

[Behold the face of evil.]

Ruru the Cat here.  I still haven't forgiven the kitten for existing, though it seems everyone else but my mortal enemy, Maya, has.  Even my kitten, Paige, has been playing with him.  So I'll just ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist.  And instead, I'll mock the dogs because they're an easy target.  

[What happens when you don't run like mad.]

Yeah, it was pretty fun watching the dumb dogs get all excited just because the mom of the house, their idol and object of their undying worship, talked to them.  But I understood a word they didn't: "Bath."  And I knew what was coming.  That's called dramatic irony, my friends. 

[I swear he's a chihuahua in a fur coat.]

So I made sure to be nearby to watch.  It's amazing how a little water can shrink Pomeranians and make them look like harry sticks with eyeballs, especially Bean.  They all clearly don't like it and just suffer in silence, and it's hilarious.  See, that's the difference between cats and dogs.  You stick us in water, and you will feel our wrath.  

No comments:

Post a Comment