Sunday, May 16, 2021

The Worst

[Can you think of any face more terrifying?]

Ruru the Cat here.  They've done it now.  I didn't think they could sink any lower, but the worst has come.  And the worst's name is Wren.  And he's a....I can't even say it.  It's too nightmarish, too cruel, too horrible.  I just can't believe it.  I may as well just say it.  My people brought home a KITTEN. I hear you cry, "NO!  Who could be so terrible!"  And you'd be right.  

[My kitten isn't so bad.]

Some may say, "But your people brought home two kittens last year."  They really hate us don't they?  Then, you say that we survived last time.  But you don't understand.  There were two of them.  They kept each other busy.  And I liked the littler one because I would hiss, and she'd just blink at me.  She wasn't scary.  

[Look at those wild eyes, attacking everything.j 

Well, this new one is the very devil.  He's all over the house and back.  He won't stop running, like there's a fire chasing him.  And he tries to kill EVERYTHING.  When I described the horror that is a kitten, this was the very monster I was describing.  I just can't.  I can't.  It's horrible, terrible.  I'll let the others tell you tomorrow what a horror, a nightmare we've been through this last week.  I couldn't even bring myself to write when I usually do because the thing attacks everything, including cats and computers and especially cats on computers.  Can you think of anything worse than a kitten?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment