Sunday, June 20, 2021

A Crazy Mystery!

[Not sure what it is.]

 Beanie the doggie here! Ru left her blog open and went to hide somewhere else! So I'm here, and want to know what this thing is!  It's this clump of something, kind of like a poop!  It smells funny!  It's cold!  I have no clue what it is!  I've never seen it before, well, not up close!


[On my mommy's head!]

It even sits on people's heads!  My mommy's head!  I tried to sit on her shoulder like I do, but they wouldn't let me!  It doesn't seem to do much!  It doesn't smell like anything scary, but it doesn't smell like anything I understand!  Why is it on Mommy's head? 

[I like it better on the boy's head.  Then, I can sit on Mommy's shoulder.]

I don't know what it likes about heads!  I just don't get what it is!  I think it's an animal!   Oh, look!  It's Ru!  I'm just trying to figure out what this thing is!  

[The ball of death string.]

Seriously, dumb dog, what are you doing getting that close to a dangerous predator?  And can you quit it with the exclamation points, already?  The thing's a killer, a coiled bringer of death that can wrap its muscular tail around you and choke the life out of you.  She won't with you because you're a twig with hair. Less meat than the frozen rats she actually eats.  You need to fear her, nonetheless.  Better yet, fear me.  I'm more dangerous than she is, so you should give me your food.  All of it. 'Cuz I'm scary like that.  



No comments:

Post a Comment