Sunday, June 13, 2021

You Gotta Try This



[I don't approve of either of these kittens nor this blog because it's by one of these upstarts.]

 Ru: 

Ruru the Cat here.  The ever-obnoxious Dude wants to tell you about something.  I don't see the point of letting him use my blog, but he won't leave me alone about it.  Spoiler alert.  It's a rug and a tunnel thingie.  I don't understand their purpose myself, but he seems to love them.  And I know I won't hear the end of it until I let him use my blog.  So here you go for a waste of time. 

[Watch us ignore Ru]

Dude: 

Hey, guys, it's Dude aka Casper aka Mr. MeowMeow here!  Ignore Ru.  We do.  


Ru: 

Hey!

[Check out my magic carpet.]

Dude: 

So, check it.  The people around here have done something amazing.  They gave us not one but TWO awesome things.  They put down this plush, soft, snuggly carpet that has very few smells for us to lay and roll around on and kill.  I love it so much that I can't get enough.  It's my favorite place to be now (except on my person's lap, that juvenile male who has hands to pet me.  Love that boy.  He's all mine, too.  Ru, the crazy, doesn't even want him.  I sit on him every chance I get.)  

[My most epic tunnel.]

Better yet, they also got us this tunnel thing.  It's got a dangly toy at the end and lots of holes you can dart in and out of.  The humans don't seem to have a use for it, so it's all ours.  I chase Paige, Chonk, Bean my puppy buddy, and little Dude (Wren, that new kitten) in and out of it.  We'll even kill each other in peace and harmony in the tunnel.  It's kind of like a box but even better.  I feel safe and playful whenever I get in there.  It's so cool you should definitely get one and climb inside.  You won't regret it!  Okay, Ru, back to you.  


Ru: 

Yeah, I'd love to see some human rolling around on that carpet and trying to climb inside that cat-sized tunnel.  That would make my day.  They'd look like a worm, white and flopping around, and I could swat their toes and laugh so hard I cry.  Great image.  Can we get this done? 

No comments:

Post a Comment