Sunday, June 27, 2021

Mine Now

[Here's when I should have noped. Now, she's almost twice my size.]

Ru: 

Ruru the Cat here.  My spot has been stolen twice over, so I've taken someone else's.  My people first brought in one kitten.  She didn't hiss or growl at me, so I adopted her.  I let her borrow a little corner of my room with my person.  Very nice of me.  Yeah, well, shows me to be merciful.  She took over. 

[I do not approve. Demon Kitten has taken over everything, including the dog I don't like.]

And then, a kitten I don't even like came in and took over the REST of it.  It's not even mine anymore.  My person is dominated by Demon Kitten and my baby.  Teach me to be nice.  

[I like the new kitten]

Dude: I'd love to, but you won't let me.  


Ru: Dude, bite me. 


Dude: You'll let me?  

[I'll go where I can get attention but also privacy.]

Ru: GAH!  I'll just go to my person's mom's room now.  It's quiet.  Sometimes, humans come in and pet me.  No other cats are allowed in there.  Even the dogs mostly stay out.  I'm just calling it mine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment