Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Now, I'm Getting Mad

[It's me!]

Bean: 

Hi!  I'm Bean!  I wanna talk all about some amazing things!

Ru: 

Sorry, Bean.  This is Ru the Cat, and this is my blog.  You have to wait until next week.  I am so upset that I can't find words for how mad my humans made me this week.  

Bean: 

But humans are wonderful!  Wait, what's a human?

[My face on kittens. Any questions?]

Ru: 

Ignore the small, brainless dog.  My humans have done it again.  I've blogged all about how much I can't stand kittens, how much kittens drive me nuts, how frustrating kittens are because they have no respect for big, smart cats.  Particularly me.  

[The hoards have descended on my spot.]

Well, my humans have let in more kittens.  Not just more kittens.  Not two or three or even four.  SIX more kittens.  Six.  My humans have become addicted to the little monsters.  And they bring the little beasts out of their isolated room wayyyy too often to give them love.  MY love.  That I should have. 

 
[Dumb Wren getting my lovings from my person.]

I thought they'd learned their lesson when they brought in Wren.  He's a little bipolar creature who flips from purry sweet to murderous in a second with no provocation or reason.  That, I can respect.  What I can't respect is that he doesn't leave my butt noodle alone.  It's my tail, and I want to play with it.  I don't need anyone else putting their smells on it. 


[Dumb dog, just say no.]

But I digress.  My main point is my house has been invaded by little monsters that will attack me, the dogs, the humans, anyone simply for sitting in their way.  Worse yet, anyone there may just get sucked on because they obviously have no sense at all.  A dumb, little boy dog is not going to give them milk or anything else but a headache. 

[These monsters are stealing my attention.]

There is no logic, no caution, no intelligence to those annoying hairballs.  They just eat or attack anything in their path and poop everywhere.  I just can't handle this. Humans, you're fired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment