Sunday, October 24, 2021

The Evil Thing

[Nature's meanest prank: kittens.]

 Ruru the Cat here. My people think they're so very funny. They're all pranksters. Like I told you, the human mom brought home a pile of mewling, obnoxious kittens to chase us all around and ask if we're mommy, even the grumpy dog, Dodger. Okay, so that's the funny part. They'll flock him when the human mom around here is not available and try to nurse. Or they'll chase around growly, hissy, old Maya. That, too, is funny. But when they do it to me, it stops being funny. I told you all about that last week. AND they're still HERE. Seriously. Enough of that prank is enough.  

[A slice of heaven from that sandwich. Source]

Well, the human dad around here is also a prankster as it turns out. I was the first to stand by him to inform him that I wanted to generously and kindly help him eat his sandwich. It just looked like way too much for one human to eat, especially the meat. While all the other dogs and cats stood by in envy, he offered me a bit of turkey then a bit of ham. I wolfed those down and imagined the glories that were to come. Next, he gave me a piece of bread. Now, I'm a big fan of bread. I've torn through bags to get to it. I knew the meat and bread were bound to lead to delectable cheese and whatever else was on that sandwich. 

[The foul, nasty vegetable thing that was creeping around that slice of heaven. Someone called it an onion, but it looks like the devil's claw.]

How is this a prank, you ask? Well, next, instead of cheese, came a weird bit of smelliness. I bit into it, expecting it to be something yummy. But the odors and flavors that came off that thing will scar me forevermore.  I don't even know what it is, but it is the foulest thing my tongue ever touched. Not funny, people. Not funny. It was pretty good when the dog, Bean, got it next, and he spat it out. This dumb dog eats GARBAGE, and he rejected this thing. His breath smelled for hours after. But, really, humans, enough of these pranks. No more kittens. No more nasty food. 


No comments:

Post a Comment