Sunday, October 3, 2021

Wet Cyclops Rat

[The annoying, one-eyed kitten, letting my person hold her.]

Ruru the Cat here. I would have given good money--not that I have any or understand exactly what it's for--to watch what happened yesterday. But I was taking a nap. While I was asleep, that dumb kitten jumped up to get my water from my dish, and she fell into the tub. The full tub. She tore out of there, drenched from the neck down. It was amazing! I only got to see the drenched kitten, not the moment that made it happen.  Maybe I should let her share what happened.  

[I like the tub water. source]

So I figured out how to get up on the tub. It took me a long time. I used to have to have people grab me and put me up there. I don't like being short.  Anyway, so that warm water in the tub looked amazing. Way better than the stuff in the dish. I wanted it. 

[This is me, Phoenix the one-eyed wonder. I hate being wet.]

But when I leaned in, I fell in. That was super duper scary. I jumped out and ran, but the water was everywhere, all over me. I had to clean it all off. Nobody would help me. I don't want that to happen ever again. Water is bad.          

[Look at that rat tail. Amazing!]

Snurfle. Sorry. I was just laughing too hard to stop her from talking. Best moment of my week. Now, you know why that water is mine, not hers. Unlike her, I don't fall in 'cuz I'm a big girl. Dude and Chonk, quit laughing.  My water.  Don't mess with it, or you, too, will fall in and look like a ridiculous wet rat.                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment