Sunday, October 4, 2020

Mad House!

 

[I'll watch your silly human antics from the lovely spot I stole fair and square from the kittens.]

Ruru the Cat here.  Not kidding.  It was a crazy place today.  I didn't think much of it when some oldish human showed up yesterday.  Those pretty much leave us alone.  Bean went nuts barking at him when he so much as moved, but I saw nothing wrong with him.  Life went on as usual.  

[Okay, now I've moved to the basement, so I don't have to deal with crap like getting put in a hat like poor Bean here.]

But then, the small humans started arriving, then more old people, middle-agey type humans, and their little offspring until my whole house was filled with chaos.  We cats all had to hide in the basement and hope they'd all disappear.  

[Mr. MeowMeow, next time, when the rest of us run, you'd better run or you'll be held like this.]

Poor Mr. MeowMeow (still the dumbest name in the house) didn't run fast enough.  He got grabbed and passed around.  Bean got locked out because he wouldn't stop barking at the human types of all sizes.  But we cats couldn't so much as peer out without getting grabbed.  It was TERRIFYING.  

[Poor Dodgy buried in birthday wrap.  See?  I'm pretending to care what happens to the dogs.  Be impressed with my compassion.]

Even mellow Dodgy got surrounded and buried in stuff.  Humans are scary in large herds, especially when they bring their offspring.  Next time, I think I'll move to the moon.  I've heard it's safe from little kids.  For now, anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment