Saturday, September 26, 2020

Another One?

[too many dogs]

 Ruru the Cat here.  I already tolerate the three dogs here.  They're small, some even shorter than me, so they're easy to ignore.  Okay, sort of easy.  They bark anytime someone comes to the door or even opens any kind of door anywhere in the house or SOUNDS like they may be knocking.  So they're small and not bright.  And Bean, the puppy, barks at cats and chases them around a little when they won't play with him.  And now he can't tell all the Halloween cats apart, he tries to play with all of them because the littlest one is his best friend.  The older two don't like the way that crazy little puppy keeps nipping at them.  

[The boring dog.]

Well, not long ago, my humans showed up with ANOTHER dog.  Seriously.  I'm not kidding.  Do dogs grow on trees or something that my people keep bringing home more?  It was a little gray thing, kind of boring actually.  Followed my human's mom around a lot or got hauled around by her.  I really don't see what any humans would see in this little thing.  She wasn't even ambitious enough to steal my dog food.  

[I disapprove of this thing in my house.]

I didn't like it from the start.  Not that that lasted long.  Within 24 hours, she was gone again.  I guess she went to my person's grandma's house.  She was supposed to be her grandpa's dog, but she fell in love with her grandpa instead.  So back she came.  I had to put up with this new dog for 24 MORE hours.  

[A fate worse than death:  Puppies!]

Well, they finally sent her away to live with more obnoxious dogs, including Bean's little sister.  None of it makes sense to me.  I don't think anybody is bad enough to deserve a puppy.  And though she's boring, I don't think that boring, gray dog, Tia, deserves this.  Old people are just boring.  I lived with them for a week.  They make Tia seem exciting by comparison.  But a puppy?  How much do these humans hate that little dog that they'd send her to live with a puppy?  Not that I'm volunteering to get her back.  One dog is too many dogs.  Three drive me nuts.  Four is enough to make anyone insane.  Even a cat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment