Friday, September 18, 2020

Get ready for Disappointment

[Hi, this is me!]


Me: Hi.  I'm Mr. Meowmeow aka Quill.  Ruru thought I'd like to borrow her blog this week, probably mostly because she's not in the mood to write.  I think she's grumpy because our person has been spending more time with Paige, my best buddy.  I'm okay with it, but Ruru is kind of bitter since she's used to being the star.
  

Ru: Hey!  Just because I let you borrow my blog does NOT mean you get to make fun of me.  

Me: Ruru, you loaned me your blog.  That means it's my turn, so I get to say whatever I want.  

Ru: Teach me to be nice.  

Me: Yeah, we'd like to, but you don't want to learn.  

Ru: Hey!  

'
[We're 2/4 black cats in the house--Ru's the weirdo]

Me: Anyway, so Ruru thought I'd like to write this time.  She made some kind of snarky comment about it being close to Halloween and me being yet another Halloween cat, but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.  I'm not even sure what Halloween is, let alone what a Halloween cat is.  Maybe it's because there are three of us who are just basic black cats, but it's hard to say.  I think she's just mocking me.  


[just another day]

Me: What she really wants me to talk about is how I got what people called "fixed" recently.  I didn't feel broken, so I'm not sure what fixed even means.  But our people took me into this big building, lots bigger than our house, where they put some kind of mask on me.  I'm pretty sure I fell asleep.  When I woke up, something was different.  I was feeling groggy and in pain.  But then, my people took me home, and I was fine.  Except when they tried to put the blue cone on my neck.  I fought hard, so they backed off.  Ru was all set to mock me.  Too bad for her. 

[My buddy, Bean.]

Me: I was ready to go and kill my buddy, Paige, and my other buddy, Bean the puppy.  It was a little weird, but it really wasn't a big deal.  I'm not sure why Ru thought it would be anything special to talk about.  

Ru: Really?  That's it?  I, Ruru, sacrificed my blog and my dignity to hear nothing?  Man, you're such a disappointment.  

Me: Likewise, I'm sure.  

Ru: Hey!  

Me: Bye bye.  Mr. Meowmeow out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment