Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The Joys of Wearing Nothing

kitten
[It's me!]

hi.  i'm paige.  i'm a kitten.  ruru said i could use her blog because she's nice and wonderful and sweet.  

Lay it on thick, kid.  I'm being nice here.  

yes, you are.  you're super nice.  you're like my mommy.  

You mean the mommy that ditched you after a month?  I wouldn't go that far.  I'm like the big sister who kind of tolerates you when I'm in a really good mood.  Like now.  I'm in a good mood now, but don't push it.  You were saying about this week? 

[The bad thing on me.]

a weird thing happened this week.  

Call it what it is, kid.  It was bad.  Our human did a bad, bad thing.   She pulled it on me, so I know it was nasty and unpleasant.   

well, i didn't like it.  and i like everything.  especially food.  i really like food.  i like dog food and cat food and person food.  especially cheese and meat and bread.  

Yes, we all know that stuff is great, but stick with the topic, kid.  We're talking about nasty clothing.  Human clothing.  Just ew.  

[I feel your pain, kid.]

my person put me in clothing.  i think it was clothing for a little, plastic person that won't play with me.  

They're called dolls, and they don't make any more sense than anything else humans do.  Why make a plastic version of yourself to play with when you can kill mice and anything else that moves?  Humans are strange.  

the clothes were tight and squeezy and smelled funny.  i didn't like it.  i like to run around with my soft and fluffy fur out so anyone can pet it.  

[Me getting the right kind of worship]

What do you know?  There's something we can agree on.  Except everyone should be petting me.  You should be a second choice if I don't feel like being around people.  Because we all know how nice I am.  

super dooper nice.  the nicest cat on the planet.  

Yeah, that.  Now, bugger off, kid, so I can take a nap.  


No comments:

Post a Comment