Sunday, December 15, 2019

So Glad this Wasn't Me

[Gah!  The yetis are back!]

Ruru the Cat here.  I was gonna whine all about how the yetis were back all week.  In fact, there are two still there, but I know the others are coming back, all kazillion of them.  They did before.  Why wouldn't they come again, barking and barking and barking and barking?  They're terrifying.  At least they're outside while I'm in here. 




[The faces of the victims of a horrible place called "The Vet."]

Anyway, so I WAS gonna write all about that, but Sylvie, both dogs, and the snake insisted they waited long enough.  They had to speak out against horrible and offensive place they were all taken recently, first the dogs, then the snake, and then that horrible beast of a cat, Sylvie.  In the case of the dogs, it sounds like they were poked and prodded, and Snow the dog had teeth yanked out of her head.  *Shudder.*  Almost worse, Sylvie was knocked out in such a place, and when she woke up, her belly had been shaven, and her guts taken out.  She was all sewn up again.  The snake was just hauled in, poked and prodded, and then came back whiny.  What kind of a terrible place does this kind of thing? 

[My face whenever I think they'll ever take me there.] 

Well, on the bright side, at least it wasn't me.  I think I went to a place like that when I was really little, but I haven't been back since.  I'd deal with a dozen yetis before I got ripped open and had organs removed or been stabbed or whatever.  Seriously.  Whose bright idea is a torture chamber for pets?  Humans are twisted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment