Sunday, December 1, 2019

Yeti Infestation!

Yetis are back in my backyard again!

Ruru the Cat here.  I don't know if you can see them through that window, but I can see them.  And hear them.  And hear them.  And hear them some more.  They're LOUD.  And TERRIFYING!  The person holding me up to look at them was practically shredded so I could run away from those monsters.  There are hundreds of those monsters, each at least six feet tall?  Oh, hush, Toothless.  There are, too.  Okay, so Toothless wants me to say there are only seven of them about 2-3 feet each, but I'd swear I'm right. The little ones may not be so big, but the full grown ones are HUGE. 

[The yetis coming right at my back door.]

This is what they'd look like if that door weren't protecting me from their giant teeth. You see how big they are, right?  They're GIANTS!  And they're EVERYWHERE!!  They came out of nowhere, just appearing in my backyard.  It almost seemed like they brought the snow with them or that the snow produced them because they appeared the very day all that snow showed up.  And a few days later, they're still HERE!  Are they gonna be here forever?  

[Yetis!  All over!]

They're everywhere!  I keep having nightmares that they're gonna break into my house and eat me.  And they're always running and romping and acting like crazy monsters all raring to eat a poor, innocent cat like me.  They come right out of the snow, like they're made of snow.  They're definitely abominable snow monstrosities.  

[The only way I find them sort of tolerablish.]

The only way I like them is like this, all caged up.  But they're only like that at night.  The rest of the time, they're running free.  Please protect me from them.  There has to be a way to get rid of our yeti infestation.  Know any professional yeti exterminators?  No?  Dangit.  I guess I'm stuck with them.  





No comments:

Post a Comment