Sunday, March 31, 2019

Butt Noodles


[Everything you see here is MINE!]

Ruru the Cat here.  I just don't think you get it.  Humans often don't.  Everything attached to me is MINE.  That means I get to decide what happens to it.  Humans are so presumptuous.  You call us your pets.  You just don't understand humans are our staff, here to serve us.  You need to ask permission if you're going to have the honor of touching a single tuft of our luscious fur.  Sure, if we get in your face, that's an obvious invitation.  If we rub against your hand or arm or something, that's a probable invitation, which can be rescinded at any time.  If we rub against against you then attack your hand, obviously, we were just kidding.  We can be just kidding as often as we like because we own this place and let you live here because we're nice.


[My butt noodle.  Not yours.] 

Okay, now you understand that everything I see, especially everything attached to me, is mine.  So why is it so hard to get that my tail is off-limits?  People keep sitting on it, playing with it, messing with it, petting it.  Come on.  It's my butt noodle, not yours.  If I wanted you to play with it, I'd rub it against you.  But let's be honest.  If I did that, and you tried to pet it, I'd probably kill you, anyway.  'Cuz I was kidding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment