Sunday, April 7, 2019

Nom Nom Rodentsss

[Here issss me!]

Thisss isss Keylime Python.  Ruru left her blog open, ssso I ssstole it.  She wouldn't mind.  I will be featuring a sssubject she would write on, anyway.  The sssurveysss have been fun, but I sssenssse a bit of biasss in her dissscourssse. I will attempt to be biasss-free.  Today'sss isssue is rodentsss.  Dogsss, what do you think about them? 

[Ruru would sssay he looks like a drown rat.  I sssay drown ratsss look much more appetizing.]

Dodger:  Bark bark bark.  What are you?  I don't get it.  

Me: Yesss, I don't doubt it.  Other dogssss?  

Twix:  Rodents?  Like mice?  Those little obnoxious things?  Not sure.  I'd kill one and taste it if I could catch one.  

Calli:  Oooh.  A rope.  I wanna chew it.  Hold still.  Wanna chew you.  

[If you can't sssee the hedgehog, look jussst above the shadow.]

Me:  That wasssn't the quessstion, but I think I will foressstall quessstionsss and go asssk sssomeone lesss dangerousss.  Fellow denizensss of the male human'sss quartersss, thoughtsss on rodentsss?  

Hedgehog:  Eeep!  Snake!  *Tremble tremble tremble.*

Me: Yesss, that wasss what I thought you would sssay.  Othersss?  

Beardie:  I'd try one if someone offered it.  

Leopard gecko: Nah, I like crickets.  Lots of crickets.  Crickets everywhere!  

Me:  Meanwhile, there issss nothing I prefer more than a lovely, plump rat.  I've had two ssso far sssince I arrived.  I wasss filled with anticipation and excitement when I realized I could give one a hug and a kissss.  Ah, sssuch joy!   

[Catssss]

Me:  Catsss, tell me what you think about rodentsss.   

Maya: There's nothing better than hunting mice.   Never tried a rat, though.  

Cass:  What are you?  I don't know whether to be scared of you or not.  But rodents are yummy.  I've tried several kinds.  

Toothless:  Oooh.  You're making me hungry.  I tend to leave rodents a head in this world.  Just a head.  

[Me vs. Ruru.]

Ruru:  Are you seriously stealing my blog?  This is MY BLOG.  I wanted to survey everyone on rodents.  YOU DON'T GET TO STEAL MY BLOG!!  

Me:  Too late.  I guesss a love of deliciousss rodentsss isn't as popular as I had sssuposssed.  

Ruru:  No!  Nothing is better than killing and eating rodents!  Don't let anyone say any differently!  How dare you--

Well, have a great week, humansss.  I'll be ignoring a cat now.  




No comments:

Post a Comment