Sunday, March 10, 2019

My Cat House

[My new cat house.  Stop snickering, weirdo.]  

Ruru the Cat here.  So my people have been talking about making me a house.  I thought my little upturned basket on a pillow served to give me plenty of privacy when I didn't want to deal with people, but they seemed to think I needed more.  I watched with fascination as my person helped her mom put together this foam stuff.  I thought it was just for Toothless to shred, but I guess it was for me.  Every time they say "cat house," they start snickering.  I can't imagine what's so funny about a house for a cat, but humans are weird creatures.  Cats everywhere should understand they're better off just not trying to comprehend human instincts and all that.  We'll just drive ourselves nuts.

[Me in my cat house.]

Anyway, so after they used this loud thing (a sewing machine, I think they called it) to put together Toothless's shreddable foam (sorry, Toothless.  Mine now), they showed it to me and stuck me in it.  It was okay for about a minute.  But the idea behind privacy is for it to be PRIVATE.   When they kept staring in at me and taking pictures, I decided I'd had enough and slipped away.  Like I said, weird humans.  Now, they have that foam thing in the place of my lovely upturned basket and pillow.  Hoping they figure out that nothing is as nice as the hidey holes we find for ourselves.




No comments:

Post a Comment