Monday, March 18, 2019

Stinking *enter swear word here* Collar

[Look at that ghastly *#@$! pink think around my neck!]

Ruru the Cat here.  Seriously.  Just when I didn't think my person could stoop lower (I mean, as if letting dogs in the house, letting those dogs eat the dog food I clearly claimed for myself, and threatening me with a bath isn't bad enough), she buys me a stinking collar and makes me wear it.  Everyone everywhere in this house can hear the tinkle tinkle tinkle of the stupid bell on that stupid collar, so I can't sneak up on anyone to beat up on them.  What's that about?

People, would you want something crazy like this ringing collar around your neck?  Scratch that.  Humans do all sorts of crazy things cats wouldn't dream of.  Work, for one.  What's that about?  Almost as bad as school.  Come on, live like a cat.  Cats know how to LIVE. 

Anyway, what was I saying?  Right.  I've spent the last couple of weeks since she foisted it upon my unsuspecting neck trying to pry it off, and it's not working.  Sometimes, they'll take if off, just to show thumbs do have their uses.  It's just not fair!  I need to figure out how to get me one of those thumb thingies.  The first thing I'd do with it is ring the neck of any idiot who thinks putting any clothes, especially a stupid collar, on a cat is a good idea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment