Sunday, December 31, 2017

All Gone


(One of the decorations I hate but will miss.)


Ruru the cat here.  I know I've been kind of whiny about Christmas.  Oh, hush, Toothless.  I don't need you butting in.  Yes, I've been very whiny about this Christmas stuff.  But now that it's all gone, I'm kind of sad.  Okay, so I still got some ham bits all week, leftovers from Christmas.  But I watched my person's mom take down my jungle gym, with all its dangly, spangly stuff, and I got really upset.  I sat in the tree-shaped jungle gym to try to defend it and show that it shouldn't go into boxes along with everything else.  It didn't help.  All the other decorations I've been able to chase around and attack, including that fake glowy cat in the window I kept beheading, have also disappeared. 

                                                         (Me being super duper lovey.)

Worse yet, I heard a horrible rumor that these lovely days when my person is around all day long are also going away.  That can't possibly be true.  She wouldn't leave me for that horrible school place, would she?  I mean, I think I've done a pretty good job of showing her how cuddly I could be all day long. 

                            (Part of the crap I've tolerated without killing anyone 'cuz I'm such a saint.)

I've put up with her rearranging my face and dressing me in silly clothes.  I've even been found sitting outside her door, waiting for her to stop being boring and wake up.  I can't believe all these rumors.  But the rumors about disappearing jungle gyms and spangles were true.  Maybe this one is, too.  Man, I'm depressed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment