Sunday, January 7, 2018

This School Crap

(What life is supposed to be like all day every day.  Kittygaroo, where have you been all my life?)

Ruru the Cat here.  I thought my person had learned her lesson.  I've been so loving and sweet the whole time my person was home for about two weeks.  It was bliss.  She pretty much wanted to hold me almost all day every day for that whole time.  I showed her how great I could be.  I put up with all her silliness of dressing me in costumes and rearranging my face and hauling me around like a plush toy.  I let her feed me off her plate.  I showed her how great it was to not go to school.  

But then she went back, anyway.  I can't believe this.  She keeps doing this to me.  She tantalizes me with these beautiful days of being home all the time and then there are days and days of her being gone almost all day.  It's just not fair.  I'm stuck finding body heat from her mom, but it's just not the same.  Whoever thought this school crap was a good idea obviously doesn't care about the needs of an adorable cat like me.  Seriously.  I think I'll boycott school.  Show them just what I think of it.  Grrr.  

No comments:

Post a Comment