Sunday, January 28, 2018

The Big, Loud Monster

[Do you see its mean, beady eye staring at you?  RUN!!!]

Ruru the Cat here.  There is a big, scary thing that sits most of the time like a sleeping monster.  I'm not sure what it is or why it's here.  Most of the time, we forget it's even there and race around it.  

But once in a while, a person touches it, and it wakes up.  When it awakes, it roars in a way that deafens and terrifies all cats and dogs in the house.  We all run as fast as our legs can carry us, even Willow, the big, scary dog-like yeti that lives in my backyard and often comes inside.  We all flee the loud monster's might.  Its roars hurt our ears and fills the air with this funky odor kind of like old dirt but more chilling because it always accompanies the monster's awakening.  

Once it's awake, it tears through the house, pulling some person behind it.  I don't know whether it serves them or they serve it.  It just seems there's this chilling symbiotic relationship that occurs between the loud monster and the person.  I don't understand it at all.  Every time it sleeps, I hope it's dead and won't awaken again.  But then, it possesses another person and makes that person awaken it again.  I wish I could figure out how to kill it.  But once it's awake, I don't want to get anywhere near and will shred anything holding me back from my terrified flight.  The thing is an absolute terror, and I wish it would go away.  Get thee hence, loud monster.  Leave my people alone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment