Sunday, February 4, 2018

Goodbye?


[I'm too cute to be stuck into a room all by myself.]

Ruru the Cat here.  I was gonna tell you all about how my person has developed this obnoxious habit of tossing me in rooms and abandoning me, so she could find me later.  Seriously?  There's no food or water in these rooms, no people.  It was gonna be this awesome blog all about my suffering.  


Then Scoutie, my brother, was teasing me about watching TV.  I do NOT watch TV.  That's a person thing, and I am not a person.  I do not watch TV.  So I was thinking about talking about that, how I do not nor ever have watched TV.  

[Scoutie, appearing to do laundry, which is a human thing.  Then he teases me about doing human stuff.  Brothers are a pain.]

But then Scoutie left.  Like, left left.  He sometimes goes outside to hunt mice or something.  But he left to be with his people.  I don't know that I'll ever see him again, and I don't know how I feel about that.  I got used to having him around.  I liked snuggling him.  I didn't like how he ate all the dog food before I could get to it, to the point my people started calling him the funny-looking puppy.  But now, he's gone and can't tease me about watching TV or letting myself get locked in rooms or anything.  Is this a sad thing that he won't be here anymore to snuggle me?  Is it a happy thing that he can't make himself fat off my dog food anymore?  

I don't know.  But if you show me how this remote control works and get out of the way of my TV, I don't have to think about it anymore.  


No comments:

Post a Comment