Sunday, February 25, 2018

Purebread Cat

(An offering on the altar to me.)

Ruru the Cat here.  My people should leave bread on the table more often.  I like it when they do because I can easily pop that plastic stuff around it and take bites of that lovely, soft stuff.  Strange to say they don't seem very happy when I do this.  And they haven't done it nearly often enough.  You'd think they'd love me enough to leave me entire loaves of bread more often.  

(An even better offering.)

Well, yesterday, my people did one better.  They left a sweet kind of bread on the stove instead.  I think they said it was a cake.  Never have I tried something so sweet and lovely.  I just had to jump onto to stove and pop the thin sheet of plastic covering it, and it was all mine.  I wonder if I can frame one of the other cats or, better yet, the dogs.  

Just like with bread, my tasting it to make sure it was good seemed to upset them. You'd think they'd be grateful. I mean, I made sure it was safe.  Besides, people eat this stuff.  They dress me up like a person.  What's wrong with me trying their food?  I left them some of it.  I'm nice like that.  
  
For all the cats out there, cake is way better than dog food.  You should really try some.  I hope they leave me more soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment