Sunday, February 11, 2018

Weird Floor



Ruru the Cat here.  So my house doesn't change all that often.  I get used to stuff, like carpet in our hallway upstairs that smells like a mix between us and the dogs.  We've been competing for turf up there for a while.  Not sure why, but my people decided it had to go.  I rather liked it except for the part that smelled like dogs.  

So yesterday, I went upstairs and that carpet was gone.  Just gone.  In its place, was this weird sleek wood stuff.  At first, I was pretty upset.  I mean, they took my smells, and now it just smells like wood.  Nothing else.  

Then, I discovered something lovely about that floor.  It's slippery.  I can chase my brother and sisters around up there, and we slide all over the place.  It's a blast!  I can't get enough of running from room across that slick floor.  I highly recommend this stuff to any cat who gets tired of dog smells.  It makes the game of tag oh-so-much better.  

I just wish they'd bring my smells back.  I just don't those dogs getting any idea bout whose space this is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment