Sunday, January 21, 2018

Curly Toes?

                          [I don't get it.  They're just toes.  Adorable 'cuz they're mine, but still...]

Ruru the Cat here.  My person is weird, in case you haven't figured that out yet.  She sits around petting me, staring at me, tormenting me, pulling on my body parts, snuggling me... you'd seriously think she was a toddler by how hard she plays with me.  But yet I still come back because the snuggles are so nice and because she generally makes a great pet.  Except when she dresses me up, but that's a topic I've already mentioned again and again and again because it's of those frustrations in training up a proper pet human. 

But she's started to get all excited and shrill just because I curl my toes.  If someone pets me just the right way, my toes will curl without me thinking about it.  It's really nice to be petted that way.  I just don't understand why she has to get all shrill and excited and--above all--loud just because my toes curl.  Doesn't she get that my ears are really really big, and sounds are really really really loud to me?  What, doesn't everybody curl their toes sometimes?  But yet her whole goal in this world seems to be to make my toes curl.  I guess it's not so bad because it means I'm getting snuggled and petted in just the right way.  And nothing (except maybe ham or tuna or steak or cream or cheese) is nicer than that.

I just wish she didn't sound like a siren just because I curl my toes.  I guess if it means I get more loving from my favorite pet, I'll just have to deal.  As long as she also gives me steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment