Sunday, December 10, 2017

Bah. Humbug.

[Dogs don't get it, either.]

Ruru the Cat here.  My person still really doesn't get it.  I keep making it PAINFULLY clear (like with claws and very sharp, grumpy teeth) that I do NOT like costumes.  I've blogged and blogged and blogged to tell the WORLD about how much I hate costumes and this whole business of Christmas (except when people give me little bits of yummy Christmas cookie dough or turkey or something).  But yet here, my person wants to actually make costumes for me and the rest of the animals in the house to force us to act out something called a pageant.  Seriously?  Baby was lucky getting out early.  

[It had to die.]

I really really really hate costumes.  I really really hate how much my people leave with the words "Christmas" on their lips.  I really really really really hate how my person comes home with presents that contain fake cats, as if I'm not enough.  Just makes me feel grumpy.  I beheaded one, but they repaired it.  They just don't get it.  

                                                                           [Grr]

But nothing makes me feel more grumpy than all this costume business.  And Christmas seems to involve a LOT of costumes.  They wear silly hats with bells and robes and wings and all these things I can't hope to understand and don't want to.  

[Something is really wrong with a dog that doesn't object to this.]

I just can't wait until this Christmas stuff goes away again.  Except my lovely, green, tree-shaped jungle gym with lots of spangly stuff on it.  Leave me that and send away everything else. 



No comments:

Post a Comment