Sunday, January 30, 2022

No fair! Last week part 2

[The jerk who started it all]  

Ruru the Cat here.  I can't believe I got sick, too.  I don't even hang out with that jerk, Dude.  He's always chasing me around and trying to steal my stuff.  And he's twice my size, so it's hard to stand up to him, even though I was here first.  I wouldn't let his sneezes get on me.  So it wasn't him.  


[Little social jerk making the rounds with his sneeze fountain.]

But he did give it to Wren, who went to every spot cats may hang out and, just to be a little monster, sneezed on everybody.  He was a sprinkler system in one dumb cat.  All over my lovely tree, all over the food, everywhere.  So, of course, I got sick.  I only sneezed like 10 times, but still, it sucked.  

[Here he is, sharing it with One-eyed Wonder Kitten.]

Then, he snuggled little Phoenix, one of the kittens I still treat as okay because she has the good grace to not outgrow me.  But she got it so bad she was throwing up.  They had to take her to that nasty vet place, too, so she could stop throwing up.  She still did it, and it was gross.  All that food wasted.  

[Poor huge kitten needs comfort because of stupid Wren making her sick.]

And he sneezed all over my first kitten, Paige.  She even hides out all day, every day under my person's bed.  Our person calls her a cryptid because we scarcely ever see her.  But Wren goes down there and snuggles her.  And sneezes all over her.  So now, she's one of the sneeziest of us all.  

[He wasn't happy 'til everyone got it.]

Even my new little kitten I adopted got it.  Her sneezes sound like someone's chewing on a squeaky dog toy.  It's adorable.  But I have to say it was pretty rude of Wren to share it with everyone.  

[The last man standing.]

Except my brother, Chonk. (And Maya, but nobody likes her.)  I don't get it.  It's just not fair that the one cat that hangs out with everybody didn't get sick at all.  I think I'll go sneeze on him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment