Sunday, February 6, 2022

Crappy Morning

 

[The face of one of the criminals who stole my room.]

Ruru the Cat here.  So you know that I got banished from my room because the kittens took it over.  It was my room, and I liked it.  But all these other cats in there made it undesirable.  I like to be alone.  Sometimes, I didn't even want my person in there.  Four kittens, some of them bigger than me in and out of my room all the time?  I don't think so.  

[The only cat who should be allowed in my room, any time.]

So then, I adopted my person's mom's room.  It's mostly quiet.  When people do come in, it's usually to worship me properly.  I do get a little thirsty and hungry in there, but I choose my isolation.  I can always eat and drink later.  I like it.  

[Such a bully. Both of them, but one of them picked on me.]

But this morning, the bigger cats were picking on me.  I don't know what I did to deserve it (other than slap at them and hiss at them when they were kittens).  You see, I'm so innocent and sweet.  To humans.  Anyway, so they were picking on me, even though I'd done nothing wrong.  I spent all morning long from the time it was dark howling outside my room. The dogs are allowed in there. Why can't I be? I even snuck in there once, running across my person's sleeping mom.  

[What does it take to get peace and quiet around here?]

Strange to say I was not welcomed with open arms.  It's my room.  Just because they wanted to sleep in it because it was night does not make it any less mine.  Even after they came out and chased me away, I came back to insist I be let in that room.  When they came rampaging out of there with murder on their faces that last time, I finally decided I could be patient.  Fine.  I guess it's just my room during the daytime.  It's not fair.  Big 'ol Paige gets to stay where she wants all night long now.  Why can't I?  

No comments:

Post a Comment