Sunday, February 27, 2022

Mine!

[It's mine.  I got the cat tree first. Get off, Toothless.]

 Ruru the Cat here.  So we got this truly awesome new cat tree, and it's all mine.  You can't have it.  I don't care if I can only occupy that topmost branch to rule over the whole room at the same time. I like it, so no one else can have it. 

[Here's me exploring the rest of the cat tree.]

 I've explored the whole thing and found it all comfy, so it's MINE.  I like the soft, fuzzy ground.  I like the scratchable posts.  I love my perch at the top.  And there are two boxes that are just my size.  

[I see you there, Wren, thinking you're so sneaky. That's mine, too.]

Other cats will sneak into it while I'm not looking, but I will defend it 'til their dying breath.  It bugs me that other cats don't understand that they bought this for JUST ME.  

[Get off.  It's mine.]

And sometimes, they all try to rain on my parade at ONCE.  You just don't get it.  I don't care how many fluffy cat tails I have to kick off.  It's MINE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment