Sunday, September 19, 2021

The Things I Do for Meat

[See me sharing my spot?  I'm amazing.]

Ruru the Cat here.  I make a lot of sacrifices.  I'm seriously a saint.  I already told you I decided to let the kitten live, even though she and the other kittens took over my room.  I sometimes let the dogs eat their own food.  I sometimes have to share my cat tree.  I haven't killed anyone yet.  I let my people pet other animals because I don't have a choice. Then, I let them pet me, even though it means they then make me smell like dogs and obnoxious cats. Even my worst enemy, Maya. You see what I mean.  I'm a SAINT.  

[Watch me ignore Wren instead of kill him.]

Well, this last week, my humans were passing out little pieces of meat.  I even patiently waited for them to eat some before I started begging. Then, of course, I sat on a chair nearby to make sure they knew I was kindly offering to take some off their hands.  I'm helpful like that. Wren, the oversized kitten even humans call the adorable jerk, sat by me, and I didn't kill him, even though I wanted to.  He's almost my size, but I could take him.  But I didn't.  So I could get meat. 

[Look at all of the dogs stealing me meat. Yet I still didn't kill them.]

But then, I had to tolerate a sea of annoying dogs that stole wayyy too much of it. And the other cats.  We were an army, which meant I didn't get much of it, just little bits.  And I didn't kill anyone.  You see what I mean?  I'm practically an angel.  Be impressed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment