Sunday, September 12, 2021

My Red Dot!

 

[My dot] 

I'm Ruru the Cat.  I have claimed the red dot, you know, the one that comes from that thing humans call a laser pointer?  It's mine.  I like it.  I haven't figured out how to catch it, but I will one day.  That makes it mine and only mine.  I know, you say, why haven't you marked it?  Well, I've tried, but it won't hold still for very long.  When I try, the carpet smells like me, but the dot disappears.  It's a powerful force, which is why I like it so much. 


[Someone stealing my dot.]

Meanwhile, everyone keeps muscling in on my racket.  They haven't figured out the dot is mine yet, which shows they're not too bright.  The kitten, for instance, seems to think she has the right to chase my dot.  She's obviously wrong.  But I was happy to see she couldn't catch it, either.  


[Bean claiming my dot.]

The one and only fuzzy thing around here that I will defer to is that annoying dog, Bean.  Mostly because he's a bossy jerk.  I mean, I'm way bigger.  You'd think I wouldn't have to let him have it.  But he's meaner than me, so I let him have it because I'm nice.  But if any of the rest of you want my dot, you'll have to get through me.  And I have teeth and cattitude.  My dot.  Mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment