Sunday, August 1, 2021

My New House!

[Not in the mood] 

Ruru the Cat here. It's too hot, so I'm not going to write a blog today.  Besides, the dumb kitten wants to take it, so here she is. I hope I don't regret this. 

[Love my brother.]

Wow oh wow! I am Phoenix and I am a kitten and I love my house 'cuz my mommy is here. I love to play with my brother Wren and eat soft cat food and play on the cat tree and with toys! I love my room with Wren and Paige and Mommy!  I have just one eye and can't smell stuff that good but I'm so happy and love my life!  Yay!  



[One cyclops kitten, the greatest thorn in my side currently.]

Ruru back.  I have to apologize for foolishly trusting the dumb kitten to take over.  I knew I'd regret it.  I'm sure none of that made any sense to you.  And I thought Bean was a pain with his constant exclamation points, and Paige's writing was bad because she doesn't capitalize anything. Besides, kid, that room was supposed to be mine.  That human was supposed to be mine, too.  That soft cat food should be mine.  And that cat tree is definitely mine. I keep thinking it's a good idea to share, and it always ends up leaving me in the dust.  Just pretend this blog never happened. 


No comments:

Post a Comment