Monday, August 30, 2021

I Can't Believe these Ears

[Maya the mean cat stealing my bed.]

 Ruru the Cat here.  My archnemesis is strange.  It's not that she treats us all like little kids. I treat everyone younger than me like that.  And that's everybody but her.  They all look like kittens to me 'cuz they are. A cat never reveals her age because she doesn't know it 'cuz it doesn't matter. Her weirdness is that she has all sorts of weird habits.  I mean, weird weird not cat weird.  We cats do all sorts of mysterious and awesome things you humans just will never get, so give up on trying.  

[Oranges are just ew-pixabay.com.]

 Maya seriously chews and licks plastic, even though it's around those nasty things humans call "oranges." It's just not natural.  The plastic can be around anything or on anything. Is it on a drink that smells nasty beyond all reason?  Sure, chew on it.  It doesn't make sense.  You chew food (including mice) or toys (also including mice).  That's it. 

[Maya, the weirdo, loves ears of corn.

Weirder yet, she eats CORN. Like, she gets all excited about getting an ear of corn and chewing everything she can get off it.  If it tasted like butter or milk or even grass or lettuce, that would be fine.  But it's a VEGETABLE.  That cannot be good for her.  It can't be good for ANYONE.  Seriously, people, you can't imagine how weird this little old lady is.  That's on top of being a jerk who hisses at me or chases me every chance she gets.  That doesn't influence my opinion at all.  Okay, maybe a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment