Sunday, August 22, 2021

My Box!

[Bonding with my box.]

 Ruru the Cat here.  I want everyone to know this is my box.  I have claimed it.  It's my box.  All the other cats in the house think they can borrow it, steal it, love it.  But it's MY box.  I love this box.  

[Bean box]

The big dude in the house thought it was funny to put little white (and spotty) Bean in the box because it's a box for White Beans.  Haha.  Very funny.  Now his smell is ALL OVER my box.  I don't know if I can even sit in it anymore because it smells like doggie cooties.  

[Look at that face--the face of someone who stole my box.]

BUT IT'S MY BOX.  Humans just don't get it.  We cats and our boxes...we love our boxes.  Whatever you do, just don't mess with my box.  Don't even THINK about this box. 'Cuz it's mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment