Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Bean Refried


[Public enemy number one]

 Ruru the at here.  So Bean's been bugging me to use my blog again.  Seriously?  I wanted to rant some more about how often my person comes home smelling like kittens.  It's getting to be a serious concern around here.  At least for me.  'Cuz I let a kitten (or two) live in my house, and now, two of the people around here, including MY person, have been claimed.  My room is regularly invaded by my kitten.  I'm just getting to be a softy in my old(ish but not really, not like Maya) age.  Okay, fine, Bean.  You can say something. 

[Me and my baby sister!]

I'm Bean! Hi hi hi!  I got to go on an awesome trip!  My mommy took me in a cage!  I didn't like that!  But then, we got to a big house with a person that smelled familiar!  And I saw my baby Sister, Cinnamon!  Her daddy calls her Demon Princess!  Not sure why!  At first, she was a little scary 'cuz she kept jumping at me and attacking me!  Then, I figured out she just wanted to play!  We played and played and played and played!  I was so sad when we left!  

[See my big sister in the corner right by me?  She's amazing!]

Then, we got to my other sister's house!  It was amazing!  We chased each other all over this tiny space!  She kept trying to steal my mommy, but then she'd play with me!  It was fun!  When can I go again?  


[When you see one of these fuzzy worm things, just say no.]

Really, Bean?  All that bugging me, and you only wanted to talk about leaving to see other DOGS.  As if that's a good thing?  And then you didn't listen to the rule about exclamation points.  DON'T use them.  Ever.  And definitely not in every single sentence.  Seriously, I do not understand dogs at all.  This is why cats are better.  But not kittens.  NO kittens.  Ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment