Sunday, March 7, 2021

Hi hi hi! It's me, Bean!

[Me on my mommy's shoulder, my favorite spot]

 Hi!  I'm Bean!  Ru doesn't feel like writing a blog today, so I get to write!  I'm a Pomeranian puppy!  I like to ride mommy's shoulder down the road!  It's so much fun!  I like to visit people and jump on them and lick their nose!  It's amazing! 

[Here was my good buddy, Dude, trying to save me from the box!  It didn't work!]

But something happened this week that wasn't fun!  Mommy took me in a box in a nasty car thingy! It smelled yucky, and I was stuck in a box, so far from Mommy!  Then, I had to get poked and prodded, and it hurt!  I didn't like it at all!  I didn't feel so good for the rest of the day!  But then, I got to sit by Mommy's leg, and it was better!  

[Where I should be, at home, getting hugged.]

Then, two days later, Daddy took me away from Mommy and back in the nasty box!  We went back to the place where they poked me, and they poked me again!  Then I went to sleep for a long time!  When I woke up, my body felt funny, and my mouth hurt!  But then, I got home, and Mommy was there!  And everything was okay again!  Now, I feel great! 

[Me, miserable and wet and cold!]

Except I didn't like getting stuck in the water after that!  That wasn't fun!  But everything else is great!

[Leave blogging to the cats; Dogs don't get it]

Dog.  Oh, Dog, please leave enough exclamation points for the rest of us.  Just because I'm not doing a blog doesn't mean you can.  Seriously.  Ruru the Cat here.  Teach me to leave my blog unguarded.  Sounds like they took you to the vet twice, gave you shots, had your baby teeth pulled, then, add insult to injury, bathed you.  They must really hate you.  Smart of them.    Yet, still, you use exclamation points.  Funniest part was looking at you in the bath.  You're a stick with hair.  It's amazing.  I laughed so hard, I almost fell off my perch. Better you than me. Next time, I'll write my own blog, thank you.  

You're welcome!

Not what I meant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment