Sunday, February 28, 2021

Talk about Unfair

 

[It's one thing when you do it to my nemesis.]

Ruru the Cat here.  Dear humans, it's hilarious when you do silly stuff like put stickers on Maya's head.  It's a hoot when you stick hairball meds on her face, so you can get her to lick them off to treat her.  I can't stop laughing when you try to put her in that new cat carrier that works kind of like a purse, with just her head sticking out, so you can give her cat meds.  All this is amazing.  Keep up the good work.  

[It's yet another when you involve me.]

Here's the problem.  It's just not fair when you do it to me.  I'm way above all that.  I don't LIKE hairball meds.  They taste nasty.  I really don't want a sticker on my head, though I'll act like it doesn't bother me.  I really hate that cat carrier that squeezes me and traps me inside.  Well, I hate all cat carriers, but that's beside the point.  I'm happy staying home, thank you. 

[Humans think they're so funny--see that sticker on my head?]

Don't do it.  Stick with doing all that to Maya.  Get it?  Stick? Never mind.  Just stick to doing stuff with Maya.  It's much funnier that way.  Trust me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment