Sunday, February 7, 2021

Yeti Sledding

 

[A yeti in the snow]

Ruru the Cat here.  Man, I'm glad I missed the dog sledding that went on just down the road.  First off, I'd have to have left the house.  In the snow.  Serious nope.  Second off, yetis.  Huge, white dog things.  Kind of like my dogs, but, you know, BIG.  I can't imagine anything positive about this thing.  But my people went with their cousins, and their cousins took the yetis.  Here's what the two yetis had to say about it (from what my dogs heard): 

[Dog sledding seems like a bad idea to me.]

Mad Mardigan aka Marty: It was fun!  Lots of fun!  My people took me up a snowy hill, and we pulled them down the hill in big doggie dishes!  It was so amazing! We went down and up and down and up, and it was great!  My people were there and everything! 


[Pulling my person through the snow!]

I tried to pull my people over to visit other people doing down the snowy hill.  I dragged them off their feet and everything, but they didn't let me go visit the people.  It was sad.  But then, we got to go up and down and up and down and up and down!  In the snow! Wow!  Can we go again?  

[Fun with dog sledding.]

Sorcha:  What my esteemed colleague means is our people took us sledding.  They each took a sled while holding our leashes then had us pull them down the hills.  Our human companions weren't very good at steering the sleds when we were running down the hill, but they seemed to find spinning out and falling over into the snow just as much fun as going in a straight line.  The best part was spending time with our people.  I'd do that again any day!

[You'll note our dogs aren't bigger than cats, so they couldn't pull anything through the snow. You'll also notice we cats aren't stupid enough to be interested in snow.]

Ruru again.  Now, my dogs all wish they got to go and pull our people around on sleds.  They don't seem to get that they're a LOT smaller than the yetis.  They'd get run over or buried.  Now, THAT I'd even go into the snow to watch.  Just thinking about 4-pound Bean trying to pull anything through the snow makes me fall over laughing.  Hey, do you think we can talk our people into going again?  I could use a good laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment