Sunday, December 27, 2020

Christmas and Done

[gifts: source]

Ruru the Cat here.  So this Christmas stuff is growing on me.  Everybody hopped out of bed and ran out to look at some crap on the sofa.  I think it had something to do with this weird "Santa" everyone keeps talking about.  But I found it pretty meaningless.  I didn't see any dude in red come in, so I don't get it.  When they ripped open the stuff wrapped in paper, they didn't even drop the paper for us to kill.

[Oh, the smells of that cat-shaped thingy!]


No, the really cool part was when they pulled out a sock thing full of goodies just for cats.  Yeah, they threw us plastic balls with bells inside.  The kittens went for them, but no self-respecting cat would waste their time on that.  It got better when they brought out the long, floppy stuff with feathers and swung them around.  The little toys with feathers were fine, too.  Then, they brought out the amazing things.  They were these soft things that I think were supposed to look like cats, but that wasn't the reason they were so amazing.  

[He thinks he can have it, just because I drop it.]

No, it was the smells coming from those soft things.  I couldn't get enough.  I hugged them and bit them, hoping to get more of those smells.  I felt a little giddy and weird, but it was so good.  Someone said, "Cat nip," whatever that means.  I could swim in those smells.  But I kept dropping them, and that stupid Dude, Mr. MeowMeow, whatever his name is, kept stealing them.  It was brutal.  They were MINE.  I clearly marked them, but he'd grab them whenever I dropped them.  It just wasn't nice.  Wait.  No, this is my blog.  Quit typing on my blog.  Crap.  

[All that was left when they stole my tree.]

Hi.  Mr. MeowMeow here.  Thanks for sharing the blog and the toys.  Very generous of you.  Ruru didn't get to the really mean part.  No, they took away MY gym, the big, green one.  I tried to stop them, but they put it all away, all the pieces of the fake tree thing and those wonderful, shiny baubles I kept throwing off the tree.  It's just not fair.  

[Feathers are okay, but give me the nip any day.]

Speaking of not fair, Mr. MeowMeow, I did NOT share the blogs or the toys or the tree.  They're mine.  And, yeah, that happens every year.  I've tried to stop it, too.  Doesn't work.  Quit pouting.  Just deal with the fact that it's all mine.  I got here first.  You don't know where they hid the cat nip, do you?  No?  What good are you, anyway?  

No comments:

Post a Comment