Sunday, January 3, 2021

Too much Competition



[Paige, that's my hand.  Give it back.]

 Ruru the Cat here.  So it's hard enough to get time with my person with my kitten going up all the time.  Just 'cuz I give my person attitude every time I have to share her does not mean I shouldn't have all of her time.  She was mine first.  Maybe I should be whiny for attention in the middle of the night.  Then, she'd give me more time.  Works for the kitten.  

[Doesn't he look comfy?  Well, that should have been my spot.]

But then, my person's mom, who has perfectly usable hands, was laying there like a slug all day yesterday, and everybody else claimed all the comfy spots.  I swear.  It's not fair that I have to share with cats.  It's worse yet that I have to share with dogs.  

[Fine.  I'll go fine someone else to cuddle.]

I'm pretty sure she was sick, but I figured I'd get full use of that hand to get myself petted. Be more sympathetic toward the sick, you say, Toothless?  I'm the one who suffers! It just wasn't fair that Maya took her shoulder, Toothless right in front of her, Bean the dog in that lovely, comfy spot where her legs bend, and there was nowhere left for me.  Doesn't everyone know I have a higher right because I'm not just A cat but THE cat, the most important cat?  What does it take to get some priority around here?  

No comments:

Post a Comment