Sunday, January 10, 2021

Person Hairballs

[Me, watching and waiting for my person to be interesting again.]

Ruru the Cat here.  My person is being useless.  It was bad enough when she was giving too much attention to my kitten and not enough to me.  Now, she's giving no attention to any of us cats.  She's just lying on the sofa or bed or wherever and coughing up hairballs.  

[How it should be, with my person happily snuggling me.]

I don't think people call it hairballs.  I think they call it vomiting, but it sure looks like she's having hairballs.  She makes loud sounds, and out comes something nasty.  That's a hairball, right?  When she's not hairballing, she's lying there, crying or moaning or something.  She ignores me completely.  She tried to hold my kitten, but then moaned and let her go.  This hairballing is not good for people.  When she doesn't even have anything nasty to hairball up, she's still hairballing.  Even water. 

[Fine.  I'll find someone else to pet me.]

I would feel bad for her, but I'm too busy feeling bad for me.  I'm having to find other people to pet me.  Do you know how frustrating that is?  She's supposed to be my person with hands that pet me.  She's supposed to give me treats and lots of attention.  Instead, she just lies around, moans, and hairballs.  What good are people acting like that?  Just don't do it.  Be the hands your cats crave.  

No comments:

Post a Comment