Sunday, January 17, 2021

The Dog Blog

[puppies as big as me!]

Hi hi hi!  I'm Bean!  I'm a doggie!  I love everybody except when you try to take me away from my mommy or try to steal my food, and everything is my food! This week, we visited itty bitty doggies, like puppies I think, but they were almost as big as me!  Just darker, like black.  And they were cute.  

[Here's me, showing how big they are 'cuz they're almost as big as me.]

I wanted to play with them, sorta, but my mommy didn't let me.  That's okay.  There were bunches of them, and they were almost as big as me, so it may have been scary.  Bye, now. 

[Here's me in a car, looking up at my person.]

This is Dodger.  I'll write 'cuz Bean's done, and Ru isn't back. I got to ride to town just with my mommy.  She didn't even let Bean go in the car with us.  It was so great.  We picked up and dropped off some kids first, but then we went to the doggy-smelling place. I went somewhere with lots of dogs.  I didn't see or even hear any. I smelled them EVERYWHERE.  I wanted to stop and smell everywhere. It all smelled like dogs.  Some cats, too, but mostly dogs.  It was super exciting.  The person that smelled like dogs touched me in weird ways, mostly my belly and chest. Nothing hurt.  I wanted to mark corners, but Mommy didn't let me.  I think they called it a vet. 

Then, we went somewhere and saw real dogs.  I smelled a lot more than I saw.  They called it Petsmart, so I must be smart 'cuz I'm a pet.  I had a great time cuz for a long time, it was just me and Mommy.  She didn't even bring Bean.  Just me. It was great.  

[Chasing my tail]

Ruru the Cat here.  Wait, a second.  There's a blog here.  And it's not mine.  What did I miss?  I was just chasing my tail, but don't tell anyone I said that.  Dogs stealing my blog.  Again.  Gah.  This may as well be a dog blog.  Dang, that rhymed, which was almost worse than a dog stealing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment