Wednesday, April 1, 2020

No More Yetis!

[Look at the scary Cali]

I can't even.  This is Ru the Cat, but I'm just not...I can't talk about this subject without wanting to claw someone's eyes out.  Seriously.  I thought it was bad when my people had a guest visit with a big, scary dog I remember used to live here.  Cali, I think it was.

[My red dot.  Mine.]

 She and the puppies and that annoying Sylvie dominated the red dot and everything.  It was just so unfair.  I was so thankful to see her gone, and I about died with joy when she left again.  I was afraid she was going to move in.  Again.  But the yetis, oh, the yetis.  Okay, annoying hairballs.  Your turn. 

[This doggie is scary]

Bean the fun fun awesome puppy.  That's me.  Cali was great.  She was scary and huge and wanted to play with us, which was scary, but she was fun and awesome and fun.  

But scary.  

Yes, that was my sister, Angel.  She's kind of a wuss.  She's almost twice my size, but I kick her fuzzy tushy all the time 'cuz I'm big and mean.  

Well, not exactly big.  

Angel, I've got this.  And mean.  And big.  I can even kick Daddy's butt!  

Dodger:  Don't even try it, kid. 

[This doggie is scarier.]

I'll go stand over here.  Daddy's kind of mean.  Anyway, so last week, my people invited over humans that brought some really awesome big, fluffy, white dogs!  Well, one was big.  

[One yeti is big.  One is really really big.]

One was a huge monster mountain.  They take us on walks with the huge, scary yetis that make Cali look itty bitty. 

Yes, those would be the yetis.  Get on with it, mutts. 

[Walks with the yeti.]

Angel and I kind of hid behind our humans because the yetis are so big.  And they keep wanting to play.  I finally had to have my person pick me up.  

My person.  Mine.  She's mine. 

But then, we got home, and it was fun because the scary big doggies went home, and we were free to run and play and kill each other and have lots of fun.  It was fun.  

You're fired, dog.  You're not much of a storyteller.  You didn't even tell them how yetis have a tendency to make lots more yetis until we're up to our eyeballs in yetis.  Teach me to trust a dog, even a small one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment