Sunday, June 30, 2019

Bathmageddon!

[Drowned rat named Dodger.]

Ruru the Cat here.  Recently, a horrible thing occurred, and I was nervous it would affect me.  It's what I like to call Bathmageddon!  One beast of the house after another got shoved into the tub.  I can't tell you how horrifying it was.  Worse yet, there was actual WATER in that tub.  I hate to excite your nightmares with such an image, but so it was. 

[Wet rat Twixie.]

My person's mom first put one dumb dog then another into that tub.  It didn't matter that neither dog wanted to be there or that they fought to be free.  They were both soaked, soaped, and released, drench, and ridiculous looking (that part was awesome). 

[Okay, this one is a wet rat.  A cactus rat.]

Just when I thought the nightmare was limited to those two, then my people shoved the bearded dragon then the hedgehog in there.  I was quite sure they were going to move on to the snake, the other cats, and me.  I wouldn't have minded the snake or other cats being plunked in that tub.  I would have just laughed.  Looking at a drenched rat named Maya or Cass dripping with water would have been amazing.  But if they bathed the cats, they would have come to me next because, technically, I AM a cat.  I've had nightmares ever since.  Do they not know bath is a four-letter word?  Seriously.  I don't know why humans even have bathtubs around.  It's just not right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment