Sunday, June 23, 2019

Ditched Me and Cheated on Me!

[A guy sir from the fabled yellow stone.]
   
Ruru the Cat here.  I can't believe the lows to which my person has sunk this week.  See, she disappeared ALL WEEK.  I mean, gone Monday and not back again until FRIDAY.  It was horrible.  She was talking about those yellow stones or guy sirs or maybe hot pots (some kind of pan?) or something.  I don't know.  Some human nonsense.  But she was gone for a long LONG time. Like, without ME.  Come on.  Her world is supposed to revolve around me.  How could this be? 

[fuzzy little feline worms next door]

Then, she came back.  And I was delighted until about the time I could surf through her pictures.  Then, I saw she'd been petting everything under the sun other than me.  She's been going over to the next door neighbor's and petting not just their cat but their ITTY BITTY monstrous worm-like kitten things.  How can they be better than me?  Then, when she went far away to that yellow stone place, she found far more than a yellow stone. 

[hobnobbing with other cats]
                                                                                                                                                                 
She found a black DOG and a black cat AND a black kitten.  [What's the deal?  The neighbors/cousins have color coordinated white dogs and cat; the far away cousins have color-coordinated black dog and black cat.  Are they gonna ditch me for a brown cat now around here?]  It sort of feels like she ran away just so she could play with all those other beasties.  It's just not fair.  She's MY person.  I know she plays with the other dogs and cats around here.  I know she'll come back to me.  She's my person.  Mine.  Everyone else, back off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment