Monday, June 10, 2019

Yay for Summer Vacation!

[Me having to entertain myself with boxes when my person isn't home.]

Ruru the Cat here.  Every year at about this time, my person breaks that nasty habit of going to that terrible place that takes her away from me every day.  You know, that mystery place called "school."  I don't know why she ever goes back to it.  I'm so much better than school any day.  She tells me so all the time.  So why does she ditch me like she does?  I don't get it. 

[Me much happier because my person is home.]


When she goes to school, she holds me for something like five minutes in the morning after her people make her wake up, then she ditches me in her room.  Where I sit all day long, bored as all get out.  I sometimes wonder if a cat can actually die of boredom.  She finally gets home, so tired she can scarcely pet me.  I mean, seriously, does this school place have a literal soul-sucker? 

[Me, tolerating a kiss because it means my person is home.  Now, no touchy.]

Those days of summer break, it's hot, so I shed a lot.  That's not so good.  But my person is around so much I sometimes wish I could get quiet time.  But she holds me, she loves me, and she reminds me how much I love having her around.  Until I try to excuse her, and she doesn't accept my authority.  Seriously.  Can't I have this happy medium, where I can have my slave give me the proper amount of adoration while not demanding anything in return?  But I do like summer vacation.  I vote we ban this school business.  Anyone with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment