Sunday, May 5, 2019

They're heeere!

[Me, ditched, all by myself, alone!]


Ruru the Cat here.  So, my stinking people abandoned me again this weekend.  It's been a long time since they pulled that stunt.  Don't they know it's a cat's job to disappear on her people, not people's job to disappear on their cat and make her sit around, bored, with nothing to do but beat up on dogs and kill mice?  I mean, I was TOTALLY abandoned except for a house full of cats, some dogs, and a person with hands.  She did okay snuggling me and everything.  But she isn't MY person.  MY person went and ditched me.  

[Me being adorable.]

I heard rumors they were going to leave, but I didn't think they'd actually do it.  I tried to show them they weren't supposed to leave.  I went to every one of them and let them pet me.  I cuddled my person like a good girl.  I was even adorably hugging my stuffed animal.  How could you want to leave that?  I mean, what's cuter than me, snuggling a stuffed animal?  But, no, they went and disappeared, anyway.  Of all the nerve.  They were gone for three WHOLE days.  How could they survive all that time without the wonder and glory that is me?  It's a sad, dim life that does not have a cat. I almost didn't let my person hug me when she came home.  Almost.  But then, I would have missed my snugglings, and that would not do at all.   

No comments:

Post a Comment