Sunday, May 26, 2019

Crunch but no Munch

[The sun behaving properly by revolving around the cat.]

Ruru the Cat here.  I had just slipped out of my person's room for the night to find me some dinner when I heard an extra large crunch from outside the house.  I figured, hey, it's outside the house.  who cares?  Except then, instead of feeding me like a good little human should, BOTH people whose primary responsibility it is to feed me went running outside.  Something about an "accident."  So, of course, we four-legged members of the household had to take turns watching out the window to see what could POSSIBLY be more important than feeding us.  Come on, people, the answer to this should be obvious: nothing.  Nothing should be more important than feeding us. 

[Smashed car in the middle of the road.]

So when I got my turn looking out, I saw nothing interesting, just a smashed car in the middle of the highway and cars zipping around it at full speed and my person's dad out there, showing people how to get around it.  I mean, how is that more important than dinner?  I ask you.  Heard something about "drunk driver" or whatever. 

[Flashy, blinky lights]

Then, the annoying flashy lights showed up, and my people finally came back in the house to prove they know what's really important in life, which is feeding cats. Seriously, if any people are out there reading this, just remember nothing, not car accidents, meteor strikes, earthquakes, choking, death or anything else should distract you from what life is truly all about.  Cats.   Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment